• GCSE Maths and English at grade 4 and above
• GCSE Science if you intend a teaching career
• UCAS tariff points from Scottish Highers or Advanced Highers are accepted
• UCAS tariff points from the Irish Leaving Certificate are accepted
• You must provide evidence of having been in general education for at least 10 years, achievement of a full level 5 qualification and two years experience working within the sector.
• A face-to-face interview may be required before an offer is made.
A copy of the rules and regulations governing this course are available here
We aim to provide you with feedback within 20 working days of hand-in (formal coursework assessment).